The monsoon season is in complete swing and hair problems might have become your constant area of concern. It is often said that taking care of your hair is the second most important thing after your health. However busy schedules and lethargic attitudes often do not allow us to devote the required care. To keep your hair healthy and glossy amidst the frantic schedules of everyday life, we here get you enlisted five simple hair care routines with the Hair care routine, for it just takes the correct hair growth to absolutely work wonders for your tresses.
Oil Your Hair Regularly With Grow Out Oil
Grow Out Oil by Bio Organic is indeed a highly beneficial oil for your hair growth purposes. During the monsoon season, most of us feel face hairfall issues. You can apply Grow Out oil everyday for a frequent and visible hair regrowth.
Massage Your Hair
- Take few drops of the 100% Organic Hair growth oil and massage it gently on the scalp and hairs with your fingertips. Leave it overnight and rinse it off thoroughly with a mild shampoo and lukewarm water in the morning.
- For best results, follow it daily to get fuller, healthier and thicker hairs.
Get your bottle of Hair Growth Oil Here
Try To keep and Maintain Your Hair Dry as much as Possible
Keeping hair wet during the monsoons is not quite a cool idea to go ahead for great hair. The damp weather already makes your hair collect moisture and keeping hair wet adds fuel to the fire. In case you are oiling your hair and hoping to have a head wash, make sure after the wash, you dry your hair properly. Never also make the mistake of tying wet hair.
Hair Regrowth Oil And Coconut Oil Massage:
- Mix equal proportions of both the Growout Hair Oil and coconut oil and massage it gently on dry hairs and scalp. Leave it for 2 hours before you wash it off with a mild shampoo like the Argan Oil Shampoo. Indus Valley Bio Organic Argan Oil Shampoo would offer you an amazing experience.
- For best results, opt for this twice a week to keep any kind of scalp infections at bay.
Hair Regrowth Oil and Aloe Vera Hair Mask:
- Mix ½ cup of Aloe Vera gel with 2 tablespoons of the Hair Care Oil by Indus Valley. Apply this hair pack on the hairs and scalp and leave it for 2-3 hours. Rinse it off with a mild shampoo and lukewarm water.
Use this hair mask twice a week as a remedy for itchy scalp, dandruff and hair fall.
Use A Wide-Toothed Comb Always
Monsoon hair should always be handled with a wide-toothed comb. Combing with these kinds of combs help in avoiding entangling of hair and makes smooth and easy combing of hair strands.
Always Use A serum For Smooth Tangle Free Hair
It is always advisable that whether you wash your hair or not you should apply a serum. Going for the Hair Care Oil that gives a smooth serum like finish can help you to get relief from unwanted hairfall and maintain flawless, manageable hair.
Happy Hair! Happy Monsoon!