Due to the latest style trends and ever-increasing use of chemical-based hair products by all and sundry, problems like hair fall, hair damage, dandruff, premature greying, split ends, drying and rough hair, skin allergies, and rashes, etc., have become very common. But one magical natural remedy common to all does exist and that is natural onion hair shampoo.
Enriched with the goodness of organic onion juice filled with essential haircare nutrients like sulfur, potassium, magnesium, vitamin B6, etc., the onion hair shampoo is a power-packed hair fall control treatment for damaged, dull and rough hair. But with so many options available in the market, which one to go for? It becomes practically challenging to opt for the right one that perfectly suits your hair type. Let’s see how you can find and use the best organic onion hair shampoo to get healthy and strong hair.
Why Choose Onion Hair Shampoo—Benefits & Uses
Natural onion is enriched with lots of nutrients, vitamins, and antioxidants along with highly beneficial antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that powerfully treat damaged, dull, rough, and dry hair. So much so that even dandruff, split ends and scalp itchiness get effectively reduced with just a few applications. Here are some of the benefits and uses of natural onion hair fall control shampoo for all hair types:
- Enriched with high sulphur content, natural onion extract helps in collagen and keratin production, which reduces hair thinning and breakage to promote hair growth.
- Onion pulp nourishes the scalp and hair follicles to improve blood circulation for better hair growth.
- The antioxidants present in raw onion extract delays premature greying by reducing free radical damage.
- Its antibacterial and antifungal properties treat scalp infections, dryness, and itchiness to prevent baldness and soothe the scalp.
- The nutrients and minerals present in natural onions act as a protective shield for hair and improve hair texture by restoring their smoothness and luster.
- On regular application, natural onion hair shampoo adds hair volume by reducing hair damage, split ends, and hair fall.
Things to consider while choosing the best onion hair shampoo for yourself
Not all onion hair shampoo is natural and effective as they market themselves, and thus it is crucial to do your research before purchasing. Here are few things that you must take care of when buying the best organic onion hair shampoo online:
- Check the ingredients first. Make sure it doesn’t contain any harmful chemicals like SLS/ SLES and Resorcinols that are generally used in hair shampoos for lather formation as they severely damage the hair in the long run.
- Go for an all-natural onion hair shampoo that only contains essential organic ingredients beneficial for your hair that won’t cause any hair damage or side effects.
- See what kind of preservatives the product uses. If any Paraben is mentioned as a preservative, put the product on your ‘big no’ list,
- If the shampoo comes as dermatologist-approved/ recommended then it would be worth your time and effort. You can go for it.
- Check out the user reviews. Weigh out each review very carefully and only then buy.
- And, last but not least, cruelty-free and vegan products are always the most natural and organic. Spot their logos on the packaging and buy.
User reviews indicate that out of the many organic onion shampoo brands, one name stands out as the most effective. And that is Indus Valley’s Onion Hair Fall Control Shampoo with Conditioner. It satisfies all the above-mentioned points and is also performing as per its promises printed on its packaging. Free from all harmful chemicals, the organic onion hair shampoo is enriched with organic extracts of bhringraj leaves, black seeds, raw onions, hibiscus flower, pomegranate seeds, and more. In total it comes with the goodness of 11 exotic herb extracts to naturally nourish and repair your hair against hair fall, dandruff, premature greying, and more.
How to Use the Natural Onion Hair Fall Control Shampoo for best results?
- Take a few drops on your palm and gently massage it on your wet scalp for 1-2 minutes.
- Rinse with water and towel dry. Avoid contact with eyes or ears.
- Use twice a week.
Organic onion hair fall control shampoo can do wonders for your hair by promoting hair growth and improving your hair quality. Try to use chemical-based products less for your hair, and don’t forget to share your experience with us in the comments section.
Enjoy healthy hair!