Imagine you have to go to this party wearing a stunning dress that matches up with those backless shoes. But oh, wait! Your cracked heels would be bumping out of your shoes! Not a pretty picture, isn’t it? We all know how painful cracked heels can be, both physically as well as mentally. You see someone with cracked heels and you guess instantly that probably that person never scrubs his feet. But many times cracked heels can also happen due to particular skin conditions causing the heels to lose moisture faster during weather changes. And though medicines can improve this condition, there is one excellent and effective DIY remedy that you can use at home to quickly heal your cracked heels. In this article, we are discussing natural Epsom Salt foot soak remedy.
Natural Epsom Salt has remarkable medicinal properties that effectively and quickly remove dead and drying skin cells. Enriched with multiple nutrients, Epsom Salt has been widely used since centuries for healing soaks and baths. Here is how you can make a natural Epsom Salt scrub at home to cure your cracked heels with just a few simple steps.
The Powerful Foot Soak Remedy
Natural Epsom Salt is a rich source of magnesium and sulfates; both known to ease muscle aches. People have been using Epsom Salt in foot soaks to soothe muscles and control muscle pain from ancient times. Natural Epsom Salt scrub effectively removes the dead skin from cracked heels and makes them soft and smooth. To make a natural Epsom Salt scrub, you need:
- Coconut Oil
- Natural Epsom Salt
There are many types of Epsom Salts available in both online and offline markets. User reviews indicate that you can buy Indus Valley’s Natural Epsom Salt powder online at an affordable price if you are looking for a 100% natural and premium quality product. Free from all kinds of chemicals and toxins, this natural Epsom Salt powder is directly extracted from nature through natural processes.
Now, to make a natural Epsom Salt scrub, mix a few drops of coconut oil in 1-2 tbsp of Epsom Salt (depending upon your requirement) and make it into a thick paste.
Once your scrub is ready, follow the following easy steps for a quick and natural Epsom Salt foot soak remedy:
1) Take some lukewarm water in a bathtub. Add some Aloe Vera gel, 1 tbsp of Epsom Salt and any organic body wash for moisturization.
2) As cracked heels majorly occur due to lack of moisturization; first, we have to moisturize our skin. For that, soak your heels in this water for 30 minutes.
3) Now, take the natural Epsom Salt scrub you made earlier and apply it all over the affected area.
4) Again, foot soaks for 15 minutes so that Epsom salt can heal the pain and coconut oil can further moisturize the dry skin.
5) Take a loofah and scrub your heels to remove all the dead skin smoothly.
6) Dry your heels with a towel and apply a little moisturizer on your heels to keep them soft.
7) Repeat the process twice a week.
This natural Epsom Salt foot soak remedy effectively works on all skin types. Don’t forget to apply a moisturizer after the foot soak to prevent dryness and itching.
Read More: Top 5 Benefits of Aloe Vera Gel
We hope you all will love this natural DIY foot soak remedy. Please share your experiences with us as comments below and stay tuned for many more natural DIY home remedies that we will keep sharing from time to time.