Since the ancient times of Indian Ayurveda, Amla for haircare has been used as a core ingredient owing to its medicinal value. Here we get you enlisted the five different ways to use Amla for hair as the most effective remedy for the different hair and scalp problems.
Amla Hair Oil For Hair Health And Nutrition:
- Take 2 tablespoons of powdered Amla for haircare and mix it with coconut oil. Heat this hair oil on a low flame. Once it cools, massage the scalp and the hair roots with this oil and leave it for 30 minutes.
- Rinse it off with a mild shampoo.
Amla And Yoghurt Hair Pack For Dandruff:
- Take 2 tablespoons of Amla and mix it with one cup of yoghurt. Apply this hair pack evenly on the hairs and leave it for an hour.
- Rinse off with a mild shampoo.
Amla And Hibiscus Hair Pack For Pre-mature Greying
- Mix 2 tablespoons each of Amla and Hibiscus Powder with water till you get a thick paste. Apply this pack on the hairs throughout the length. Leave it for an hour at least.
- Wash it off with a mild shampoo and lukewarm water.
For readymade Amla Powder, you can rely on Bio Organic Amla Powder by Indus Valley.
Amla And Lemon Hair Mask For Hair Fall:
- Mix two tablespoons of Amla powder with a substantial amount of lemon juice. Apply it on the scalp gently. Wait for the hair mask to dry.
- Wash it off thoroughly with warm water.
Amla Paste As A Hair Vitaliser
- Mix 3-4 tablespoons of Amla powder and mix it with water. Leave it overnight. The next day, apply this paste on the tresses and leave it for an hour at least.
- Rinse off with a mild shampoo and lukewarm water.
Use Amla for hair and let the healthier, stronger and lustrous tresses speak for its amazing benefits.
In case if you are looking for options for hair colors that contain Amla, then Indus Valley Gel Hair Color is indeed a great solution. With the enriched goodness of Amla, this hair color is a great solution for giving you nourished hair along with an amazing hair color.
So get ready to gift your hair the ultimate goodness of amla.