Imagine using an easily available flower for your scrubbing purposes? Scrubbing is an essential part of all our daily beauty routines. We all use scrubbers at least twice a week to get a glowing, supple skin and to make our skin dirt-free. However in this process we make ourselves switch to toxic cosmetic scrubbers. Nothing can beat the beauty of natural products and not many are aware that Hibiscus is also known to function as a natural scrubber. This natural scrubber for skin and face is a natural source of Alpha-Hydroxy acids (AHAs) which helps to exfoliate, control annoying breakouts, stimulates cell rejuvenation and in addition, hibiscus natural scrubber helps to improve the elasticity of our skin.
Hibiscus flower powder can be used independently as a great scrubber while mixed with rosewater or milk.
You can opt for the hibiscus flower for skin and face as a natural scrub with these simple and easy natural scrubbing at home methods.
To obtain absolutely 100% organic pure hibiscus powder, you can easily rely on Bio Organic Hibiscus Powder, that is indeed a trusted source of natural scrubbing at home.
Why Can You Rely on Bio Organic Hibiscus Powder Without Any Second Thought?
- Bio Organic Hibiscus Powder comes in a completely ultra fine texture without any added chemicals or uneven lumps.
- Grown on organic certified lands the hibiscus powder is completely organic, certified by ECOCERT and USDA Organic.
- Comes in a compact packaging and thus easy to carry, extremely handy and definitely pocket-friendly.
You can use hibiscus powder independently or with other natural ingredients to form a natural scrubber
Hibiscus And Amla Hair Scrub For The Tresses:
- In addition to hibiscus flower for face being a great scrub, it makes for a hair and scalp scrub as well. It helps to exfoliate the scalp and remove oil and dirt build up in an effective manner.
- Hibiscus and Amla Hair Scrub yields amazing results in the said context. Take two tablespoons of Amla (Indian Gooseberry) and two tablespoons of Hibiscus powder and mix it with water to get a thick paste.
- Apply evenly to the hairs and scalp and leave it till it dries. Once done, rinse it off with a mild shampoo.
Hibiscus, Honey and Coffee Facial Scrub:
- Hibiscus natural scrubber for the face helps to give a smoother, fresher and younger looking skin that successfully adds a natural radiance to the skin.
- Hibiscus, Honey and Coffee Facial Scrub forms one of the best natural scrubbing methods at home. Add equal amounts of Hibiscus Powder and honey and mix it thoroughly with freshly brewed coffee grinds.
- Apply it on damp, make up free face and neck and gently exfoliate. Wash the face and neck with lukewarm water once done.
Hibiscus And Rose Body Scrub:
- To use this amazing natural scrubber for face and body, opt for the Hibiscus and Rose Body scrub.
- You can add your preferred essential oils with equal quantities of rose and Hibiscus powder and mix it to get a thick paste.
- Apply it on the body to gently exfoliate the skin. Once you are done, wash it off with warm water for best results.
So get ready to buy yourself the best hibiscus powder for skin and flaunt an amazing glow on your face to your friends. You can also try out other specialties from the family of Indus Valley like the Grow out Oil, Hair Care Oil, Skin Care Oil for an amazing beauty experience.
Go natural, go organic with Indus Valley